International Symposium &
International Student Workshop on
Interdisciplinary Mathematics in the CiTi areas
ISIM & ISWIM 2022 – 1st Edition
Link acces: https://isimconference.eu/
ISIM & ISWIM 2022 are organized by University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Center for Research and Training in Innovative Techniques of Applied Mathematics in Engineering “Traian Lalescu” (CiTi) in collaboration with “1 Decembrie 1918” University of Alba Iulia, Romania.
The scope of the Symposium includes but is not limited to original research works and ideas related to CiTi interdisciplinary areas and Applications: Fractional Calculus, Wavelet Analysis, Evolutionary Algorithms, Data Analysis and Information Security, Game Theory – including Quantum, Partial and Ordinary Differential Equations, Mathematical Statistics, Graph Theory.
The first edition is dedicated in memoriam of the 140 years from the birth of Traian Lalescu, The outstanding personality of the Romanian school of mathematics and engineering, founder of higher education institutions University Politehnica of Timisoara and Polytechnic Institute of Bucharest. The biography of Traian Lalescu is a dense biography focused in far too few years of life – only 47.
Special issues: the most scientifically valuable works will be invited for publication in WOS indexed international journals:
MDPI journals- Special Issues*:
* Selected papers from the conference can enjoy a 20% discount for the full paper publishing fee in MDPI Journals.
UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series A: Applied Mathematics and Physics (JIF 2020 : 0.903, JCR Categories: Applied Mathematics; Multidisciplinary Physics, WoS, Q4)
1. Fractional calculus, wavelet analysis and applications, evolutionary algorithms and applications.
2. Data analysis and information security, game theory – including quantum and applications.
3. CiTi related interdisciplinary areas and applications: Partial and Ordinary Differential Equations, Mathematical Statistics, Graph Theory.
SECTIONS ISWIM (FOR STUDENTS ONLY)
1. Applications of fractional calculus.
2. Applications relative to data analysis and security.
3. Applications related to CiTi interdisciplinary areas: Partial and Ordinary Differential Equations, Mathematical Statistics, Graph Theory.
- Prof. Dr. Ravi P. Agarwal – Texas A&M University, Kingsville, USA
- Prof. Dr. Dumitru Băleanu – Cankaya University, Ankara, Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Maslina Darus – Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Antonio Liotta – Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
- Prof. Dr. David Naccache – École Normale Supérieure, Paris, France
- Prof. Dr. Dorota Mozyrska – Bialystok University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Dr. Mohsen Razzaghi – Mississippi State University, USA
- Prof. Dr. Carlo Cattani – University of Tuscia, Viterbo, Italy
- Prof. Dr. Anjan Biswas – Alabama A&M University, USA